Friday 22 April 2011

Cards from the Mini


This card users the Wedding Wheels stamp from page 30 in the mini.





This card users the Sail away Stamp page 30 of the new Mini.






This card is made using the Motorcycle stamp page 30 in the mini. Wonderful for the Isle of Man.






I have used Plane & Simple stamp set from page 14.






This is the Strength and Hope stamp set from page 31.For ever stamp set sold Stampin up are donating £1 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation which is dedicated to preventing breast cancer and finding a cure.








I love this stamp set it is Cleary for You from page 22 and the Beveled Windowpanes from page 23.







This card is using Four Frames from page 11 , Clearly for You from page 22 and the wonderful seam binding ribbon from page 17.(just love this makes wonderful flowers, ruffles etc.)






Here are a few cards that I have made with the stamps and ribbons from the new mini, if you want any info of how I have made the cards or to order any of the products, please get in touch. Thanks for stopping by. Tania x

2 comments:

Cumbrianlass said...

Wow, so many wonderful creations, I love the Monochromatic cards
Janet

Unknown said...

Hi from Australia, and thanks for joining my blog and candy...I have now joined your blog and am amazed at your super creations....the guy ones are amazing, fab job and good luck in my challenge. I have many over the year some in a row as soon as one finishes, so keep commenting and visiting and who knows??
luv aNNIe